Nashville, Tennessee Buying Agent

WantPropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Nashville, Tennessee Buying Agent

Attorney · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2017 · 504 posts · 411 votes

Looking for an investment focused agent with knowledge of the Nashville and surrounding suburb area. Prefer an agent who also has real estate investment properties. Thanks. Willing to also consider multi family units (Duplex, Triplex). Sister is moving to the area. Helping her find an agent. She would be living in the property and house hacking the other two units or rooms. 

1Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 96 votes
    8y

    I am a Realtor out of Clarksville TN and I own investment property and work with investors.

  • Alex VargasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    Hey @Brian Bradley, 

    I would love to assist your sister in finding something she can house hack... I'm a local realtor and was raised in the area. I work with investors as well.. Check out my profile. I'd love to be your go to realtor in Nashville. Thanks! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Brian Bradley

    Just sent you a message. I can definitely help 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.