Unit: 2

• Current Rent: $1,500
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Square Footage:

Lot Size: 5000

Good Afternoon!

See below flip property we have under contract and ready to assign. Please be advised, to be fair to our investors equally, availability of our wholesale properties are on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

Current rent is based on previous tenants/landlord agreement. If you'd like to attempt to speak with the tenants we cannot guarantee contact but you may attempt at your own will.

Please do not contact listing agent!

Showing: Occupied

(4 bed, 2 bath, 2,388 sq. ft.)

Price: $510,000

Est. Rehab: $45,000

ARV: $690,000

Unit 1: 3 bed 1 bath - rent: $2500

Unit 2: 1 bed 1 bath - rent: $1500

@Soheil Naimi, Unfortunately, this property is no longer available. Were you looking exclusively in this area? We have multiple other properties as well if you are interested.

@Pradeep Tiwari , this property is 2 structures on 1 lot. 

Rasa,

I’m very interested in this property and any other properties that you have there in Los Angeles county orange in Riverside is well please give me a call to discuss the details if you can email me some pictures I would appreciate it

I’m very interested in this property and any other properties that you have there in Los Angeles county orange in Riverside is well please give me a call to discuss the details if you can email me some pictures I would appreciate it 

Mark Wilder 

[email protected]

702-439-4324

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here