Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 94 posts · 20 votes
Hi,
I am in search of a loan for buying my first 3/2 SFR "house hack" rental in a growing NE dallas. It's a growing area, and the few houses i've been looking at are in the 90k-100k price range.
I'll bring a 15-20% down payment, possibly more. >1.25 DSCR, with 6mo of reserves on hand. i'll fund the repairs myself, only buying structurally sound properties in C+/B- neighborhoods. Ive been in dallas for 7 years now, and I know where the better spots of the east dallas neighborhoods are. I'll be living there myself, and renting out to tenants i know first or second hand, so it will certainly not be in a war zone! haha.
i'm looking for: 15-30 yr loan, with a competitive interest rate no prepayment penalties
ideally i'll be able to refinance out of it in 2-3 years after claiming the boarder income on my tax returns. The loan can be to me or to my S Corp.
proof of funds upon request.
let me know what you have! or if you know of anybody trying to liquidate their portfolios in DFW.
Real Estate Agent · Sykesville, MD · Member since 2018 · 61 posts · 16 votes
8y
Hi Daniel,
I am a loan officer licensed in Texas with Carrington Mortgage Services. We are a nation-wide lender and mortgage servicer and we have a "Near Prime" program specifically for investment properties, but it seems like you would also qualify for more traditional financing so I think you have a lot of different options. Send me an email and I can get you pre-qualified as soon as tonight if you're interested.
If you'd like more information feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]