Looking for licensed Arizona Realtors as partners

HaveFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Looking for licensed Arizona Realtors as partners

DeWitt GibsonPro Member
Investor · Phoenix Arizona, USA · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 105 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets: 

I am a licensed conventional residential lender in Arizona as my day job. I am an aspiring real estate investor on my own time. 

I am looking for licensed residential Realtors in Arizona who may be interested in a marketing relationship with me as a lender. My goal is to originate conventional residential loans and provide marketing tools and buyer leads back in return.  

I have access to a lot of marketing tools. Many of these simply only work with a Realtor relationship. For example, if I am able to pre-qualify a potential first time home buyer or aspiring landlord, there isn't really anything I can do with them until they enter a contract to buy something. So having a buyer's agent as a partner would be really beneficial. I have access to title data so I can make mailing lists for agents as well. 

Many of the property marketing tools I have like flyers, single property websites, video editing, and the like are only useful for use by a Realtor with a property listed for sale. 

I am located in the East Valley of Phoenix, but through the phone, mail, courier, online video visual email and Skype, I can work effectively state wide. 

If you are interested, please just give me a call or shoot me a message. 

Thanks!

DeWitt 

1Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    Sending you a message! Very interested in partnering up. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.