Offering Property Managment Serivces in MI 5% flat fee $50min.

HaveService
Classifieds

Offering Property Managment Serivces in MI 5% flat fee $50min.

Investor · Rochester, MI · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 584 votes

I am offering my years of knowledge of property management services here in Michigan specifically in Oakland and Macomb Counties.

I am a licensed realtor and have been managing properties for over eight years.

I have contractors that have worked for me for many years good people that do great work for low rates.

I charge a flat fee of 5% or $50 min per unit.

I can do apartments, SFHs, commercial and offices.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Or if you would like to talk to me then call me at:

248-218-6509

Thank you

0Reply
2 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    @Arsen what all does the 5% include?

  • Investor · Rochester, MI · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 584 votes
    8y

    this includes everything while tenant in place , on call, collect rent, repairs, evictions.

    I do charge 50% of 1st months rent when a new tenant has been placed, I do screening and I have my standards when looking at a new tenant, I may provide that information to you in a personal email. Some landlords are different from others so it all depends what you like and I either add or remove. I have normal requirements for tenant placement and only had 1 eviction for the past 8 years. But doesn’t mean it works for you. If you like more info send me an email to [email protected]

  • Realtor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    What about inspections of the property? 

  • Investor · Rochester, MI · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 584 votes
    8y

    Well inspections are done by the city of course. There is three ways to do it if there is a tenant I schedule when the tenant is available, if property is vacant I usually have a lockbox and the inspector is given the code. Or if the owner wants me to be there present with the inspector that is fine as well I do charge for mileage as time spent which is not a lot. 

    If you like to see my contract email me at [email protected] and I’ll send you a blank contract.

    I have been doing this for about 8 years from the start so I know what needs to be done but I usually tell the owners all the steps involved before doing anything after all it’s your property what you like to do is up to you.

    I just had a lady that is out of state that is signing up with me she was in violation because she was not a resident in Michigan and they require a person or company to represent the property to be from Michigan. I have contacted the city and paperwork is now in process with her the city and I. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.