First Time Sitting Down With A Hard Money Lender Need Advice.

WantFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

First Time Sitting Down With A Hard Money Lender Need Advice.

Andrew PettitPro Member
Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2017 · 100 posts · 19 votes

Good Morning Everyone,

             I just need everyone's opinion, I am going to be sitting down with a "hard money lender" for the first time in a couple of weeks. I have a business plan and financials, what else am I not thinking off when I sit down for a meeting? Please let me know and be "brutally honest," thanks BP. 

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Are you looking for a loan on the business or real estate? 

  • Jared RineBusiness Member
    Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 277 votes
    8y

    @Andrew Pettit...Do you have a track record or Deal sheet for experience, if you have any?  I'd include that if you do.  And is this for straight debt?  If so, are you bringing in your funds on each deal or are you raising them?  I'm assuming that's in the financials.

     If this is a relationship build so that you can get off to maybe doing some deals or you're stepping up in your business, it probably sounds like you have enough, just depending on what's included in that business plan and financials.  

    What are you trying to do though? 

    Jared Rine United Lending Partners53 Reviews
    View Page
  • Andrew PettitPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · RI · Member since 2017 · 100 posts · 19 votes
    8y

    This is for residential real estate and I want to fund my first BRRRR deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.