Kansas City Property Management

WantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Kansas City Property Management

Investor · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 14 votes

Hey all,

I'm looking for a reliable Kansas City area property manager and am consider the following folks:

- One Stop Property Management

- Key Partners Property Management

- KC Home Rental

Does anyone have experience with the above companies? I've heard positive anecdotes for each but would be great to hear from others who have had positive/negative experiences.

Thanks!

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2022 · 44 posts · 27 votes
2y
Quote from @William Lynam:

@Daniel Desrosiers, are you looking for a PM in the Kansas City market?


 Yes, Sir!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I have no relationship with any of those companies.  I live in Texas and have 2 properties in KC that are managed by an extremely good property manager.  Can you tell me a little about the properties you have?   

  • Investor · Castro Valley, CA · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Hi Ryan - I'm looking for B class properties (SFH, potentially duplex). North of the river or East (Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, etc.). Do you think your property manager would be a good fit?

  • Specialist · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Don't know any of those. I do, however, personally know the owners of MMPropertyPros.com - fantastic people who do well at property management in kansas city!

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rachel May Bailey:

    Don't know any of those. I do, however, personally know the owners of MMPropertyPros.com - fantastic people who do well at property management in kansas city!


     Do you still recommend MM?

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    @Daniel Desrosiers, are you looking for a PM in the Kansas City market?

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    2y
    Quote from @William Lynam:

    @Daniel Desrosiers, are you looking for a PM in the Kansas City market?


     Yes, Sir!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.