• Real Estate Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Looking for wholesalers with a network in place

Dvorah K.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Mar 7 2011, 17:30

Looking for wholesalers that wholesale homes in the area they live.

Our strategy is to buy, rehab then retail - so the property needs to be in an active retail sales area, not a buy and hold rental area.

We will rely heavily on the Wholesaler's contacts such as contractors, inspectors, title company, Realtors, etc.

Please do not reply if you do not have these contacts well established and know their work/practices.

This PM lender has $55K to invest. Period. So this is a max of $55k for purchase AND repairs. LTV needs to be at 65% or better.

Looking for single family, 3br/2ba only. NO foundation issues please. Light rehab only - no more than 3-4 weeks for repairs.

If you are a wholesaler with the qualifications above, we want to build a lasting relationship with you.

Respond only if you have a property that fits this criteria right now, it is in your area, you have the above resources available and you are ready to close. You must include the location of the property and we will check it out and get back to you.

Please put, "I have property available" in your email subject line, so that we know you read all our criteria.

More PM lenders are coming and we will need you. Most of our PM lenders are not in the US, so where we decide to invest does not matter - the DEAL matters.

We are ultimately looking for 4-5 wholesalers to build a long term relationship with in different areas of the country.

Please contact us via my gmail address in my signature below.

PS. If you do not have these qualifications right now, please save this information and contact us when you do.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Loading replies...