Looking to Refinance Two Properties - Oakland Macomb Michigan

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Looking to Refinance Two Properties - Oakland Macomb Michigan

Rental Property Investor · Oakland County · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 97 votes

Hi there!

I'm an investor in Oakland and Macomb counties in Michigan and I'm looking to build relationships with lenders whilst I engage in some BRRRR activity this year. I'm also looking to get at least one of my properties refinanced as soon as possible. Right now, just one of the properties is rented out and has positive cash flow; the other property is listed for sale, but I may prefer to rent it out if I can get a good rate.

Please reply or message me if you're interested and let me know what kind of loans you work with and what your current rates are. If you're not a lender, please feel free to reach out anyway, I'm looking to expand my network! 

1Reply
4 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    7y

    Cash do do your deal available nationally

    https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

    Please click the Link above, watch our video and apply on-line now. Remember we help Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage. Also, we welcome Co-Singers and Business Start-Ups.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland County · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed thanks for responding! I checked out your link. Why do you need a user name and password to my credit karma account? I understand asking for a copy of the report or for the ability to see the dashboard, but I'm not comfortable giving actual account credentials.

  • Investor · Rochester, MI · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 584 votes
    7y

    Hey Kyle,

    I’m from Macomb send me a message to [email protected] I have a good person that will refi your deal. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland County · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Arsen Atanasovski, I've sent you an email. Be on the lookout and message me on BP if you didn't receive anything.

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    7y

    Kyle, all we need is a copy of the Report sent by you.  We need user name and password only if we have to pull in your behalf.  Reach out if Arsen is unable to help or you wish to keep your real estate business transactions and your personal credit  on two different reports.

    Please call our underwriter direct, if you have any questions 1-(630)457-8123.  Just ask for Rob

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland County · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the reply @Account Closed I'll reach out :D

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    7y

    Kyle, how much money are you asking for?, and how much skin are you willing to put in the game?  Also we need a phone number and an email address.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Montrell BrownPro Member
    Lender · St Louis, MO · Member since 2018 · 143 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Hey Kyle,

    I can do up to 75% on Refinances! Up to 100% for Rehabs and New Construction! Commercial financing, and much more… 25% for referrals! Interest rates start in the 4's.

    www.p23finance.com

    314-532-6751

    [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland County · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    @Montrell Brown thanks for the post, I've sent you an email with some more detailed info!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.