Performing 1st Note - Dolomite, AL - $50,755 - $94,500 BPO

HaveNotes: Performing
Classifieds

Performing 1st Note - Dolomite, AL - $50,755 - $94,500 BPO

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 837 posts · 316 votes

PERFORMING NOTE FOR SALE

DOLOMITE, AL - 1st Position - ID #59348

Original Note Date 10/01/2012

$56,861.44 UPB @ 9.44% $615/mo

$94,500 BPO November 2018

Purchase Price: $50,755

This is a Contract for Deed Transaction.

To Complete NDA and view transaction details with collateral file (docs, servicing notes, payment history, BPO, title, etc) you can visit https://notesdirect.com/

Please note, this is neither an offer to sell any security or an offer to purchase any security. Nothing in this communication is intended as legal or specific financial or investment advice or intended to address the objectives or needs of specific individuals. If you require legal or specific financial or investment assistance please consult your own attorney, financial planner or Trustee for legal or financial advice.

1Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jackson, NJ · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Tracy,

    Is note investing better than real estate investing? What are the pluses and minuses? I didn't know this was an opportunity. I'm interested in learning more since I don't have any knowledge of this.

    Thanks,

    Dave Sisnetsky

    [email protected]

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 837 posts · 316 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Dave Sisnetsky:

    Tracy,

    Is note investing better than real estate investing? What are the pluses and minuses? I didn't know this was an opportunity. I'm interested in learning more since I don't have any knowledge of this.

    Thanks,

    Dave Sisnetsky

    Hello Dave, That depends on your goals.  With real estate investing you have the potential benefit of appreciation but the headaches of the 3Ts (tenants, toilets & trash).  With performing notes your are the bank and have the benefits of an interest earning cash flow secured by real estate.  Others like non-performing for higher yields and/or getting the property back.  There are some good threads here on Bigger Pockets on the pros and cons of each through a search: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=real+estate+investing+vs+note+investing

    I can also PM you some links.  Tracy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.