Looking for a CA hard money lender with an ARV higher than 75%

9 Replies

Hi,

I'm looking for a hard/private money lender in California that can lend above 75% of ARV. I'm ideally looking for something closer to 85%, as everything in CA is incredibly expensive!

Thanks,

Justin

I am currently working with a lender in CA, but I need these basic questions answered. Also an email address.

Where is the property located?

How much money do you need?

How much down payment?

What type of property is it (1-4 Unit, SFR, etc

Reggie Truss

@Reginald Truss I don't have a specific property at this time, but I'm looking for a lender, so I'm ready when the time comes. That said here are the likely details:

Money needed: ~$600-$650,000

Down payment: 15%

Property Type: Likely SFR

Cheers

@Justin Pumpr

Jesse Grewal EZ Flip Funding 

1390 Market Street- Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94104

I think I've also used Patch Of Land for 85% ARV. Can't remember what the interest rate was, but it wasn't terrible (meaning it was below 8.5%, I believe)

Originally posted by @Justin Pumpr :

Hi,

I'm looking for a hard/private money lender in California that can lend above 75% of ARV. I'm ideally looking for something closer to 85%, as everything in CA is incredibly expensive!

Thanks,

Justin

Depending on your experience level, you should be able to get 100% financing for a short term loan.  Give us a call to discuss at 202-491-6461 

Thanks @Katie P. Patch of Land will lend 80% of purchase and 100% of renovation. Not terrible, but still a really big outlay for Bay Area properties (~$100k). I'm yet to here back from Fix n Flip.

@Stephanie P. I gave that number a call, but Temple only lend to LLCs, or entities which I'm not looking to do at this time.

It seems everybody wants experience, but to get experience you need the finances in place. It's a big catch 22!

Hi,

I am a lender with over 30 program to include 0% Business Funding up to $200K. Are you looking for a Fix and Flip type loan? Do you have any money down? 

We can get you up to $300,000 using business lines of credit. Anyway, If you are a real estate investor using your personal credit in your business, You need to stop set up a LLC or use one we provide. Click the image below, and a video will explain what we do. Watch our video then click the link to apply to grow your business.

Business Funding $250k+

https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here