Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge Cabin wanted

WantProduct
Classifieds

Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge Cabin wanted

Tim R.Pro Member
North Wales, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 14 votes

Hello all BiggerPockets Members,

In October of 2016 I proposed to my, then girlfriend, in the Florida Keys. In September of 2017, I married that amazing woman in a massive cabin in Pigeon Forge. We heavily debated having our wedding in PF because of the destruction caused by the wildfires the year prior. We ultimately decided that we wanted to support the community rather than abandon it and we asked our families and friends to travel to the area from all across the country (80 guests from 13 different states). We love to travel and absolutely love the area and I would love to surprise my wife with a cabin for our anniversary this year. I've only been looking at deals on the MLS and I haven't gotten anywhere with that (not being quick enough, being outbid and over my MAO, and major structural issues). I'm turning to all investors in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area to see if anyone is interested in making a deal. I would love to buy a cabin that is already standing, but will absolutely entertain land where a cabin once stood. I would love to be part of the rebuild process for the area. My end result, whether it's build or buy would be:

3-4BR, 2-4BA

Incredible views from the property

Well-maintained if there is a cabin on the property

Close to PF, the spur, Gatlinburg, Dollywood, etc.

If you have something in mind, I'd be interested in taking a look at it and hopefully making a deal.

Tim

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.