Do YOU need $25K for rehab costs or a down payment?

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Do YOU need $25K for rehab costs or a down payment?

Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I am looking to lend $25K out of my SD-IRA for an 11% return, with principal and interest payable back in one balloon payment up to 11 months later. We'll sign a promissory note and deed of trust for the property on which the funds will be used.

0Reply
9 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Would you be interested in partnering up with me for the Fayetteville North carolina area?

  • Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jesus Lopez:

    Would you be interested in partnering up with me for the Fayetteville North carolina area?

    It depends on what you mean by partnering up. Due to limitations of Self-Directed IRA's, I am strictly looking to lend $25,000 for someone else to use on a property in which I do not have an ownership interest and receive $27,750 in return after that person closes on the property (for a flip or refi for a buy-and-hold) but in no case later than 11 months later.

  • Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Actually yes. I am interested in this. How can we move forward?

  • Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jesus Lopez:

    Actually yes. I am interested in this. How can we move forward?

     Thank you for your interest, but I am in the process of closing with another investor.   

  • Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @William Simmons Ok thank you for the opportunity!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.