House Hacker Looking for Financing for 3rd House Hack in Colorado

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

House Hacker Looking for Financing for 3rd House Hack in Colorado

Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 55 votes

My wife and I are prepping to do our third house hack in Colorado Springs. Our finances have become interesting with rentals, Airbnb, & W2s. We are looking for another SFR that cash flows while we live there, cash flows when we move out, has an ADU, guesthouse, or layout that is conducive to splitting it up on the inside with separate entrances, and/or a detached 2 car garage that we can convert to a residence / ADU.

I have heard from my last mortgage broker and a couple investors that First Bank / 1st Bank can sometimes do things that brokers cannot do. I thought that was interesting so I thought I'd come on here and see what other options we have and hopefully get pre-approved for our next house hack!


Thanks Everyone!

Here's some details about what we've done so far:

Property 1: Corona St


Property 2: Platte Ave

Unit B = studio garage conversion ADU. Rented out.

Property 3: TBD

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 354 posts · 386 votes
    6y

    You might try this lender at North Pointe as well. He has been helpful to James and I, as we are also self-employed and that can be more challenging than one would think... 


    [email protected]
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.