Looking for private lender for BRrrr atl & surrounding cities

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for private lender for BRrrr atl & surrounding cities

Rental Property Investor · Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 403 posts · 120 votes

Hello BP Community!

I'm a investor who is looking to begin expanding my portfolio with the help of a private investor. I have two rentals currently that I purchased with private money. I’m looking to build a new mutually beneficial long-term relationship. I'm not interested in hard money or brokers, as I have a team that brokers hard money for other investors. I'm looking for direct private money lenders only please. I appreciate any introductions and/or suggestions as well.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 142 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Robert, happy to fund. Please send info to [email protected] My cellphone is +1 (305) 607-2104. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.