User Stats

Votes
Andrew McCotter
Votes |
Looking for a Partner in the Indianapolis Area

Andrew McCotter
Posted Mar 13 2020, 16:29

Hi BiggerPockets Community!

Myself and my business partner are looking for a hard-working, deal-finding person in Indianapolis to partner up with on some deals. We're mainly looking to BRRR small multi family buildings.

A little background on us:

We are both from (and currently live in) the Chicago area. We own 20 doors between us, and have been actively managing our rentals for about 5 years now. The property tax situation in Illinois frankly worries us, so we're actively looking at new markets in which to invest.

What we bring to the table:

Most importantly, cash. We have been fortunate enough to run a successful (Non real estate related) business for several years. We've manged to save up quite a bit of money. With that business experience, we've become very good at cost analysis and project management. Excel skills are very solid as well.

What we're looking for:

We're looking for someone who can hustle and find deals. Are you organized with your information and willing to spend the time to put together a deal and explain WHY it works? If so, we'd love to chat. We'd prefer someone with a couple deals under their belt who knows how to handle a rehab, and has some experience with contractors.

Feel free to reach out if interested. Or if anyone knows someone that we should talk to, let me know!

Looking for

Loading replies...