34 Unit Apt Building in Dayton, OH $275K

34 Unit Apt Building in Dayton, OH $275K

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

There's a new listing that sounds decent in our property directory. Check it out at:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/properties/listingview.php?listingID=37

0Reply
0 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 149 posts · 4 votes
    21y

    Any pics to go with the listing?

  • Member since 2008 · 45 posts · 0 votes
    21y

    If you need help with the financing on that project I would like to put my bid in and give a great second opinion. Email me if you need help with it.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    21y

    The owner emailed me these pics to post on the site.

  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 517 posts · 17 votes
    21y

    I live in the area... I need to go check this one out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.