Property Management Company - Recommendations INDIANAPOLIS

Property Management Company - Recommendations INDIANAPOLIS

Real Estate Investor · Belmont, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have been with Zuluscape Property Management for the past 2 years and have one too many unpleasant experiences with their management processes and communications. I am looking to replace them with a reputable and professional Property Management Company/Team to take over my property in INDIANAPOLIS Indiana. If you have any local insight and or recommendation(s) who I can reach out to, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you all in advance!

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    5y

    Vue Property Management is by far the best. I've used 4 companies and Zuluscape was one.

  • Harvey LevinPro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 157 votes
    5y

    Hi if you have C class properties i am happy to discuss 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.