Need Civil Engineer and town planner for my site

Need Civil Engineer and town planner for my site

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I bought a 3 acre land in Leander, TX to build around 30 townhomes or 12 single family homes. Present zoning is for single family home. But I want to change it to multihome or townhome, and I will meet the Leander City office next week for rezoning. I need a civil engineer and planner to help me. Also need Geo Technical analysis for the land. 

I am novice in this area. So far, I bought rental and investment properties. I appreciate if someone can help me with this plan.

Thanks,
Ashish Chandra

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · San Antonio · Member since 2016 · 157 posts · 85 votes
    1y

    Hey Ashish, how did your project go?  I've done work in the City of Leander if you are still looking for civil engineering services. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.