Sacramento Wholesalers wanted!

Sacramento Wholesalers wanted!

Austin GuzmanPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 8 votes

If anyone has any information on a wholesaler they currently use or tips on where to find wholesalers, it would be greatly appreciated! 

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
5y

@Sergey Tkachev has a monthly ZOOM meet-up. Next one coming up is in March @Austin Guzman

Depending on the topic I more than likely will be there..

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    Facebook has a group Sac Wholesale Houses . Wouldn't hurt to check out frequent posters and begin to network with people from there

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Austin, are you looking for anything in particular? 

    Olga

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y

    @Sergey Tkachev has a monthly ZOOM meet-up. Next one coming up is in March @Austin Guzman

    Depending on the topic I more than likely will be there..

  • Austin GuzmanPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Mark Pedroza 

    Thanks for the info! I've reached out to Sergey so hopefully I will be seeing you soon in one of his meet ups. 

  • Austin GuzmanPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Olga Munoz I'm looking primarily for a multifamily home that I can house hack in the Sacramento area. Most of the areas I'm looking in include East Sacramento, Midtown, and Land Park. 

    That being said I'm very open to the idea of a single family home with 2 or 3 BR and 1-2 bathrooms.A property in the same areas would be preferable. My goal is to get a property with enough square footage to add an additional bedroom and rent it out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.