Looking for a good CPA in San Antonio, TX

WantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking for a good CPA in San Antonio, TX

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 2 votes

Hi, does anyone have recommendations for a good CPA in San Antonio?

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Joseph CacciapagliaBusiness Member
Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

I use https://www.fredflorescpa.com/. He is experienced with tax issues related to real estate investment and development, and also reasonably priced.

Joseph Cacciapaglia powered by Morty
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    I have a really good one. Anything in particular you are looking to accomplish, tax returns, advice etc?

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi Jose, yes, I'm looking for tax help, but also advice on organizing my accounts and bookkeeping efficiently and so that things are easier when tax time comes around.

  • Joseph CacciapagliaBusiness Member
    Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I use https://www.fredflorescpa.com/. He is experienced with tax issues related to real estate investment and development, and also reasonably priced.

    Joseph Cacciapaglia powered by Morty
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thanks, Joseph!

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    @Jack P.

    Texas is one of the unique states in the country that has a filing obligation for LLC's - regardless if it is just a Single Member LLC.
    Most non-Texas CPA's will miss this.

    @Michael Plaks is in Houston and will be able to assist you. I think his firm works remotely but I think he would be a good option.

    Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thanks Basit! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.