Real Estate Jobs & Property Classifieds Forum

STR Yield - Estimate cost seg + bonus depreciation + STR financials on any property
Classifieds
STR Yield - Estimate cost seg + bonus depreciation + STR financials on any property

Hey, Angelo Cortez here... I run a STR and couple LTR's in Sacramento. I've been wanting to scan more properties at scale, and as a software developer by trade, I thought I would take some time out of my weekend and build something useful for my friends doing the same thing. Give it a shot and le...

HaveProduct
0 votes0 Replies
Looking for lenders who will count rental income before 2 years
Classifieds
Looking for lenders who will count rental income before 2 years

I’m looking for advice on finding lenders who will count rental income from a property that has been operating as a rental for less than two full years. Here’s my situation: - I purchased the property in 2024 as an owner-occupied property. - It’s a 3-bedroom townhome, and I initially lived in one...

WantProfessionalsLender
Looking for Private Investor for good deal in MI
Classifieds
Looking for Private Investor for good deal in MI

Hello BP, I am looking for a private investor for a 5-unit multi-family building in Michigan. Total investment-$194,150 to purchase/rehab the property ARV-$345,000, 56% LTV Exit Strategy-Refi on back end after rehab and renting Profit for Investor-20% ROI due at refi The profit structure is open ...

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Transactional Funding for Double Closes
Classifieds
Transactional Funding for Double Closes

Do you have a deal under contract and an end buyer lined up? We provide transactional funding so you can double close instead of assigning — no need to expose your spread. - Same-day funding for your A-to-B closing - Fee: Negotiable - Funding range: up to $2mill+ - Any Market - What I need from y...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
News for Newbies - How to get started - But Do Get Started - We'll Help
Classifieds
News for Newbies - How to get started - But Do Get Started - We'll Help

I saw an interesting post asking newbies what they fear most about getting started. It was a variety of things depending on the person. The one thing most everyone said in one way or another is fear of the unknown. Here are a couple of tips: 1) Real estate isn't rocket science. (sorry you rocket ...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
Where are people actually finding real $100k-$500k private investors?
Classifieds
Where are people actually finding real $100k-$500k private investors?

Hi everyone, I’m looking to build genuine relationships with individual private investors and LPs who invest their own capital into U.S. real estate, particularly multifamily and other income-producing properties. I’m not looking for brokers, capital-raising services, hard-money lenders, lead lis...

WantFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
Free daily email: WV + national auction leads with verified numbers
Classifieds
Free daily email: WV + national auction leads with verified numbers

Every morning I publish the Vault Raiders Report — auction and foreclosure leads pulled from public records, with the numbers actually checked: opening bids, buyer's premiums, deposit and closing windows, title red flags. Recent issues covered Huntington WV auctions, NC motel deals, and the WV St...

HaveEducationWebsite
0 votes0 Replies
Looking for a Studio / 1-Bed in Boston (Personal Base + Corporate Rental )
Classifieds
Boston, Massachusetts
Looking for a Studio / 1-Bed in Boston (Personal Base + Corporate Rental )

Hey BiggerPockets community, I split my time between France and the US and am actively looking to invest in a small property in Boston (studio to 1-bed, 1-bath). My goal is a dual-purpose strategy: Personal Base: A place to stay whenever I’m in Boston. Investment: Operating it as a corporate / me...

WantProfessionalsAgent
0 votes0 Replies
Real Estate Investments, Simplified
Classifieds
Real Estate Investments, Simplified

You Own The Home 100%, We Pay The Rent--- Turnkey Investment Homes with a Triple Net Lease CapFree Homes (CFH) offers hands-off, hassle-free investment ownership. CFH provides off-market institutional-quality single-family rentals in prime locations. Under our Triple Net Lease (NNN), we pay for P...

HaveProduct
This New Section 8 Paint Trend Saves Landlords Money
Classifieds
This New Section 8 Paint Trend Saves Landlords Money

This New Section 8 Paint Trend Saves Landlords Money White-on-white walls and trim are making Section 8 renovations cheaper for landlords. They’re clean, modern, easy to touch up, and eliminate the extra labor of cutting in different colors. That means faster turnovers, lower rehab costs, and pra...

HaveEducationCoaching
0 votes0 Replies
Turnkey 3/2 in Lauderdale Isles, Fort Lauderdale – $659K
Classifieds
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Turnkey 3/2 in Lauderdale Isles, Fort Lauderdale – $659K

Turnkey home for sale in Lauderdale Isles, Fort Lauderdale. 2490 Andros Lane is a fully renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with approximately 1,266 square feet, offered at $659,000. Improvements include a new shingle roof, impact windows and doors, new central AC, updated electrical and plumbin...

HaveProfessionalsOther
0 votes0 Replies
DSCR Loans: Harpoon Capital says YES when other lenders say No!
Classifieds
DSCR Loans: Harpoon Capital says YES when other lenders say No!

Why is Harpoon Capital the top option for DSCR Loans? Harpoon Capital says YES when other lenders say No For hard-to-qualify situations, we can likely get it done, whether that’s an innovative strategy needing flexibility, like short term rentals (counting 100% of projections) or BRRRR (no-season...

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
0 votes0 Replies
Do DSCR Lenders require Windstorm Insurance?
Classifieds
Austin, Texas
Do DSCR Lenders require Windstorm Insurance?

🤔Do DSCR Lenders require Windstorm Insurance? ➡️Generally, but only separate from the standard property insurance policy in instances when it is excluded from the hazard policy. Typically, windstorm coverage is fully included in the overall property insurance policy and not a separate documentati...

HaveProfessionalsLender
0 votes0 Replies
Tampa Bay & Sarasota Investors — Deals, Financing, Construction & Project Management
Classifieds
Tampa Bay & Sarasota Investors — Deals, Financing, Construction & Project Management

I’m looking to connect with investors throughout Tampa Bay and Sarasota who want help taking investment properties from opportunity to exit. I’ve spent roughly 25 years in residential construction, renovation, project management and operations. We’re putting those capabilities together into an en...

HaveFinancingHard Money
Introducing Myself - Dubai Investor & Real Estate AdvisorIntroducing Myself - Dubai Investor & Real Estate Advisor

Hi everyone, I’m Abu Nahyan, based in Dubai. My background is in real estate investing and advisory, and I spend most of my time looking at deals from the investor side rather than simply asking whether a property can be sold. I joined BiggerPockets because I enjoy seeing how investors in differe...

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Diamond Lake, MI – 2-Lot Lakefront Development | Seeking JV / Developer
Classifieds
Diamond Lake, MI – 2-Lot Lakefront Development | Seeking JV / Developer

I currently have two adjacent lakefront parcels on Diamond Lake in Cassopolis, Michigan under contract for $750K and I’m looking to connect with an experienced developer/investor interested in a potential JV/equity partnership or acquiring the development opportunity. The current concept is two s...

HaveProfessionalsOther
0 votes0 Replies
JV - 3.15 Acre Land in Warners NY - $39,900 - 50/50 - 2102 Warners Rd
Classifieds
Syracuse, New York
JV - 3.15 Acre Land in Warners NY - $39,900 - 50/50 - 2102 Warners Rd

Hey guys, Found a Zillow FSBO land deal in Warners, NY 13164. 3.15 acres for $39,900. Similar lots sold 65k-85k nearby. Address: 2102 Warners Rd My BP portfolio has pics: biggerpockets.com/users/maheshd12 I am looking for a local JV partner who can call seller and handle closing. I find deals dai...

HaveFinancingConventional
0 votes0 Replies
DSCR Loans Starting at 6.25%
Classifieds
DSCR Loans Starting at 6.25%
HaveFinancingHard Money
0 votes0 Replies
Stop Researching 500 Properties: Use a Targeted Off-Market Shortlist
Classifieds
Stop Researching 500 Properties: Use a Targeted Off-Market Shortlist

I wrote a short article about why a small, researched property shortlist can be more useful than hundreds of raw rows. It covers written buy boxes, separating public-record signals from proof of a deal, and the questions investors should verify next. I built CueDeed and would appreciate feedback ...

HaveEducationWebsite
0 votes0 Replies
Buyer’s Agent – $597K Brownwood Property Trade for $400K–$600K Austin Home
Classifieds
Austin, Texas
Buyer’s Agent – $597K Brownwood Property Trade for $400K–$600K Austin Home

SEEKING MOTIVATED AUSTIN-AREA BUYER'S AGENT FOR PROPERTY TRADE I own property on 3503 Sundown Trail in Brownwood, Texas, currently listed for $597,000, with approximately $60,000 owed. The property is already listed with a Brownwood real estate agent, so I am not seeking another listing agent. I ...

WantProfessionalsAgent
0 votes0 Replies
Fix & Flip Loans
Classifieds
Fix & Flip Loans

Designed for real estate investors seeking flexible financing. • Up to 92.5% LTC • Loans to $3MM • Interest-Only • Fast Closings • Non-Recourse Options Get Pricing: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUr5ui3ZNpf5R5yo0iL4CSbGC4tW3naKxemm9lxoQG3TgNzg/viewform Website: https://www.luxeprivate...

HaveFinancingHard Money
0 votes0 Replies
Manufactured Home Investment Loans
Classifieds
Manufactured Home Investment Loans

Designed for real estate investors seeking flexible financing. • Single & Double-Wide Homes • Purchase up to 70% LTV • Cash-Out up to 65% LTV • 30-Year Fixed & Interest-Only • No Tax Returns Required Get Pricing: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUr5ui3ZNpf5R5yo0iL4CSbGC4tW3naKxemm9lxoQG...

HaveFinancingHard Money
0 votes0 Replies
DSCR Loan without any current properties
Classifieds
Jupiter, Florida
DSCR Loan without any current properties

Hi, looking for lenders to get prequalified with for a DSCR loan, here’s the catch, currently, I don’t own any properties I have a network of lenders who I’m qualified for bridge or fix/flip loans but would like to find options for DSCR. I’m not using traditional banking because I’ve taken this p...

WantProfessionalsLender
Broker of Record for CA Agents Starting Their Own Property Management Company
Classifieds
San Francisco, California
Broker of Record for CA Agents Starting Their Own Property Management Company

I started my own PM company in April 2017 with a Broker of Record I found right here on BiggerPockets — she guided me through CalDRE requirements and prepared me for my own broker license a few years later. Since then I've built SkylinePMG into a management company overseeing roughly 250 HOA unit...

HaveEducationMentor
0 votes0 Replies
Miami 33157 OFF-MARKET - 4bd/2ba 1765sqft - $669k - Palmetto Bay
Classifieds
Miami, Florida
Miami 33157 OFF-MARKET - 4bd/2ba 1765sqft - $669k - Palmetto Bay

🚨 OFF-MARKET MIAMI - PALMETTO BAY - DIRECT 🚨 📍 10704 SW 167th St, Miami, FL 33157 💰 Asking: $669,000 (was $730k - PRICE DROP, MOTIVATED) 📐 4 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,765 sqft / Single Family 🏠 Built: 2006 | Lot: Palmetto Bay / 33157 💵 Rent Est: $4,656/mo (perfect for BRRRR / Rental) Condition: Functional...

HaveFinancingConventional