Getting Paid to Listen to BiggerPockets Podcasts!

Getting Paid to Listen to BiggerPockets Podcasts!

Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 64 posts · 34 votes

I've been binging on BiggerPockets podcasts lately, learning as much as I can. I also recently started looking at ways to bring in some extra cash to accelerate my wealth building results. Fantastically, I found a way to combine the two together and make money while I'm learning! 

Twice a week I donate plasma and get paid while I listen to BiggerPockets podcasts. This month I'll get paid $310 to learn more about real estate! And the best part is, in addition to getting paid to learn, I'm providing a service that will help someone who is sick. It's awesome! 

4Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.