Cash out refinance lenders

Cash out refinance lenders

Investor · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 12 votes

Looking for a good broker / website for comparing cash out refinance rates for my primary residence?  I looked on LendingTree and only see 3 offers and not sure they are the best. Any other websites or resources I should tap as I shop around? thanks

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Check out my profile I can answer any bank/lender related questions.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 12 votes
    6y
    Sure, I already asked the question above :)

    Originally posted by @Jason Wray:

    Check out my profile I can answer any bank/lender related questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.