Hello! I have a question... I'm checking the 2022 budget for some of the condo apartments that I have and the differences are extremely crazy. One of the buildings has 12 units and doesn't have a laundry and the water bill was $ 12 k. On the other hand, I have another unit in a different building that has 28 units and laundry and the water bill was $ 16 k, but the best part was when we has the annual revision for the budget (was my first year in the building) the principal concern for the board was the water bill. They mentioned that never paid more than $ 12/13 k.
Does anyone have an idea about how much could be a "normal" water bill for a condo? It will be great to have the data for a unit to extrapolate to any building.
Real Estate Broker · Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y
Are they in the same market? An average water bill in San Francisco is likely to be drastically different from an average water bill in rural Indiana. This seems like more of a local, market-specific question.