Rent Collection, Screening Tenants And Application Costs or Fees

Rent Collection, Screening Tenants And Application Costs or Fees

OK · Member since 2021 · 23 posts · 12 votes

hello All, I am curious how everyone goes about screening there tenants. Which platforms; I have gotten leads off of Facebook and sent the BP application through email. I just don't know how to go about screening them so they can pay for it. Apartments dot com has been a real pain point so far.

Thank you all in advance!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y

    Go back up one level and look for the sticky thread near the top called "Ultimate Tenant Screening Guide" or something to that affect. It has years worth of information.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.