Property Manager Recommendation Columbus GA and Phenix City, AL

Property Manager Recommendation Columbus GA and Phenix City, AL

Mark AlfordPro Member
Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP World this is my 1st post.  I am looking to expand my rental property portfolio in the Columbus Georgia and Phenix City Alabama area.  My son is stationed at Fort Benning and I would like to invest in the area.  Planning on traveling there very soon and would like to meet in person if the schedule works.  Would love BP recommendations to help me get started.  

1Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 122 posts · 63 votes
    4y

    @Mark Alford great to meet you and welcome to the Tri-City area! I am also stationed at Fort Benning (been here 10 years), and I am also a local Realtor licensed in GA and AL. I have one rental property here at the moment that I self-manage, but I also work with a few other investors in the area, some of which self-manage and some that utilize property management. I would love to help any way I can!

  • Mark AlfordPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    That is great.  Thank you for your reply  How do you suggest we can connect?

  • Bryan MitchellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 634 posts · 337 votes
    4y

    Bickerstaff and Sparrow. Call them and compare. There are others as well. 

  • Mark AlfordPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bryan Mitchell:

    Bickerstaff and Sparrow. Call them and compare. There are others as well. 


     Sorry Bryan.  I missed your reply.  Thank you for the input.  I will find them and reach out.  Bidding on our first multi family in the Columbus area as we speak.  I will definitely use PM as I currently do with my other properties. 

    But thanks for taking the time to respond...sorry I missed it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.