Florida Landlord Tenant Law Attourney

Florida Landlord Tenant Law Attourney

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 73 posts · 42 votes

I am looking for a good attouney who understands the Flordida Landlord Tenant Law to help me to make sure I understand a portion of the law correctly.  My tenant is trying to use a part of the law to get reduced rent due to a leak we had on the property and I don't think he is interpretting it correctly.  I want to make sure I an 100% on top of it before I respond.  Any suggestions would be greately appreciated? 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 299 posts · 110 votes
    4y

    https://www.lippmanlawoffice.c...  read the reasons for withholding rent and did your tenant notify you in writing of the leak?  Did it make the home uninhabitable for  any time (they might be able to get prorated rent for the days it was uninhabitable).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.