Any strong recommendations on a property manager in Kansas City.

Any strong recommendations on a property manager in Kansas City.

Investor · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2013 · 658 posts · 315 votes

A business associate and I are getting ready to start investing in the Kansas City market. My associate actually already has one property there but is not real happy with his PM. He bought the property from a turnkey company which I am not too excited about either, so I guess I'm looking for a real good investment minded realtor as well.

0Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    12y

    Hi @Brant Richardson,

    We have a couple of good property managers as part of our Network. If you want to PM me I can send you some contact information.

    Continued success!

  • Investor · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2013 · 658 posts · 315 votes
    12y

    PM'd, and response received. Thank you for the recommendation Marco.

  • Lyons, CO · Member since 2011 · 57 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hi @Marco Santarelli, would it be possible for you to send me the contacts as well? Many thanks in advance

    Cheers

    Ben

  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 85 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    What type of area do you need the PM for?

  • Real Estate Investor and REI Coach · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 5 votes
    11y
    I too am looking for great property managers in Kansas City. Could you provide me with your recommendations? Thanks!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.