I'm looking for a recommendation for a realtor to help me find an apartment in Miami (South Beach). Looking at higher-end buildings with full amenities. I have a couple properties in mind already. Budget around $5-8k/month.
I know this doesn't have to do with investments right now, but we will be looking to buy a property within the next year, and will potentially be interested in investment properties in the future. I'm an investor in the Chicago area but will be relocating.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
4y
Howdy! Have you tried our "find an agent" button at the top of your screen? Answer a few questions there and we will introduce you to 5 investor friendly agents in Miami for you to choose from and interview.
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
4y
Hi @Jaclyn Spinelli, @Malgorzata Sadowska is an expert in the area and can assist you with any real estate needs that you have here in Miami. Welcome to South Florida!