We just bought a townhome in Harvey, IL which is already rented on M2M. Also closing one more in Dolton, IL which is a Section 8 property. This is also rented M2M and is a Single family home.
Looking for recommendation for Property Management Companies who have experience in both type of rentals, regular and Section 8 with solid process of screening the potential renters.
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y
Hey @Sunil Sharma - You should definitely connect with @Jared Kott - He manages a bunch of buildings on the south side of Chicago and would be a great resource. Also I am sure he is familiar with Section 8 and cha.
Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y
@Paul De Luca thanks for thinking of us. @Sunil Sharma we do not cover Harvey and either does @Jared Kott but I can refer you to someone else if you DM me your email. Talk soon!
@Paul De Luca thanks for thinking of us. @Sunil Sharma we do not cover Harvey and either does @Jared Kott but I can refer you to someone else if you DM me your email. Talk soon!
@Paul De Luca thanks for thinking of us. @Sunil Sharma we do not cover Harvey and either does @Jared Kott but I can refer you to someone else if you DM me your email. Talk soon!