Hello, Does anyone have any recommendations for a property manager for the Freeport, IL and Rockford, IL areas? If so, please share their contact details with me. I greatly, greatly appreciate it!
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Hey @Tim Matthews - I could help more if you were looking in Chicago, but maybe @Jim Biggs knows someone, he is out in Rockford. Or possibly @Mark Ainley knows some other PMs through his network.
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Hey @Tim Matthews - I could help more if you were looking in Chicago, but maybe @Jim Biggs knows someone, he is out in Rockford. Or possibly @Mark Ainley knows some other PMs through his network.
New to Real Estate · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
3y
Hi @Tim Matthews, I'm also looking up property managers for both places. One that I came across is called Real Estate Options and they're based in Freeport. They have good reviews. Their website is rentfreeport.com