2023 Chicago Residential Lease

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 612 posts · 1k+ votes
3y

@Frank Naujokas - I'll DM to you. 

@Sanat Bhandari - Chicago is a little bit of its own beast due to the complexity of our RLTO Ordinance. Therefore, every year attorneys and members of the Chicago Association of Realtors post an updated lease for housing providers to ensure compliance with RLTO and help set housing providers up for success. This lease is typically the standard baseline and then additional covenants can be added. 

See this reply in the discussion

82 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    Could someone DM me an editable PDF of the 2023 Chicago residential lease? Thanks much!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Would someone also be willing to send me an editable pdf of the 2023 Chicago Association of Realtor Residential Lease Agreement?

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @Tom Shallcross

    Would you be able to send me one also? Thanks in advance.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @John Warren

    Hi John, would you be able to send me one as well please? Thanks in advance!

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

    Hey @Frank Naujokas - I just got your email and responded with the Chicago residential lease.  Let me know if there is anything else that pops up that I can help with.


  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @RACHEL Thoele:
    Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

    Hey @Frank Naujokas - I just got your email and responded with the Chicago residential lease.  Let me know if there is anything else that pops up that I can help with.

    Having trouble getting the hang of this because I am an old luddite.  May I please have a copy of the 2023 lease as well?

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @RACHEL Thoele:
    Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

    Hey @Frank Naujokas - I just got your email and responded with the Chicago residential lease.  Let me know if there is anything else that pops up that I can help with.

    It has not come up in my email yet, are you adding the 'e' between my 2 names?  I did however receive an email from Bigger Pockets that my post is now verified.  

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I would really appreciate it if someone would send me a 2023 Chicago lease.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.