Flipper/Rehabber · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 499 posts · 167 votes
Has anyone rented to a warehouse associate at Amazon? Their offer letter says the job is temporary and at will. I've heard various negative feedback about working in an Amazon Warehouse at $16/hr. The offer letter is on Amazon letterhead but has several glaring spell errors and no signature of the supervisor. Wondering if its a fake.
Has anyone rented to a warehouse associate at Amazon? Their offer letter says the job is temporary and at will. I've heard various negative feedback about working in an Amazon Warehouse at $16/hr. The offer letter is on Amazon letterhead but has several glaring spell errors and no signature of the supervisor. Wondering if its a fake.
Contact Amazon and verify employment. Do not use the phone number provided by the applicant because it could be a fake number going to a friend.
Investor · Seattle · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
3y
Hi, Jane,
I have not rented to a warehouse associate at Amazon, but the red flag for me, even more than the spell errors, is the fact that the letter states the job is "temporary." Is there a phone number or email on the letter that you can verify employment?
Has anyone rented to a warehouse associate at Amazon? Their offer letter says the job is temporary and at will. I've heard various negative feedback about working in an Amazon Warehouse at $16/hr. The offer letter is on Amazon letterhead but has several glaring spell errors and no signature of the supervisor. Wondering if its a fake.
Contact Amazon and verify employment. Do not use the phone number provided by the applicant because it could be a fake number going to a friend.
Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 281 posts · 133 votes
3y
I have seen on Facebook where they advertise fake letters and fake phone referrals this is very common. If I cannot get the employers HR from google, on the phone its a no go.
Flipper/Rehabber · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 499 posts · 167 votes
3y
thanks everyone I disqualified them. The wife said "he can call Amazon and make his job permanent." What planet is she living on?? Fed up with these fakers.