Need help to rent my condo to a company

Need help to rent my condo to a company

Malvern, PA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

We have recently bought a condo for investment purposes only& would prefer to rent it out to a company .it is empty right now & need be we can furnish the place.

The biggest challenge we are facing is how & whom to contact . The condo is at an amazing location in PA ardmore with an Amtrack station right across the road & just 3-8 miles from 3 major hospitals & 7 colleges .i contacted the hospitals & we can't put any kind of ad on their web site as we have to be working there .totally clueless on how to & whom to contact. Any kind if guideline would be really appreciated .

Thanks

Pam

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 185 posts · 160 votes
12y

@Pamela Sachar A good way to get a listing for your units in front of a lot of potential tenants is by using

https://postlets.com/

They will post your ad to Zillow, Craigslist, yahoo, hotpads, and others

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Anchorage Area & Vancouver WA · Member since 2010 · 72 posts · 37 votes
    12y

    partnerships with travel agents, bars, and so on.

    We have a visit anchorage website and that's feeds the furnished rentals. Then every lead I found for relocation people, I saved.

    tanext, talk to tip agents. They always have families that need a place to crash in between closings. I got $500 more a month in rent the other day from these tips.

  • Real Estate Investor · Hampton, VA · Member since 2012 · 562 posts · 109 votes
    12y

    I would look up corporate rental companies in that area and contact them. If they are interested they may even furnish the unit based on their standards.

    I used to work for a company in NY named Furnished Quarters who also had a partnership with another company named BridgeStreet and Oakwood who are all corporate rental companies not sure if they have expanded into that area but it won't hurt to look them up and contact them. Good Luck!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 185 posts · 160 votes
    12y

    @Pamela Sachar A good way to get a listing for your units in front of a lot of potential tenants is by using

    https://postlets.com/

    They will post your ad to Zillow, Craigslist, yahoo, hotpads, and others

  • Manasquan, NJ · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    Pam,

    May I ask why you want to rent to a company? With your location and the neighborhood initiatives going on there I would think you would have no issues renting.

    "G"

  • Ikenna OkaforPro Member
    San Antonio TX · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    just like Gina I was gonna ask why you preferred renting to a company? They are not any easier to deal with

  • Malvern, PA · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    WOW ...really apriciate all the replies .like any other person I would like get the maximum rent on my investment ...so renting it to a company I think should be a good ...but again I'm open to all options ...& thankyou all once again ....would be back with more questions ...love this website

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.