Smart Timing for Refinancing Your Rentals — What’s Working in 2025?

Smart Timing for Refinancing Your Rentals — What’s Working in 2025?

Lender · Albermarle, NC · Member since 2025 · 237 posts · 90 votes

Hey Landlords

Many investors I talk with are refinancing this quarter to pull equity for future acquisitions. Curious how you’re deciding when the time is right to refi — based on rates, equity growth, or tenant stability?

Always interesting to hear different approaches since refinancing can either unlock massive growth or cut into cash flow if done too early.

1Reply
47 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Seattle WA · Member since 2025 · 212 posts · 33 votes
    10mo

    Your portfolio and goals really do tell the story, it’s a mix of equity position and what I’m trying to tee up next. If the numbers work and I’ve got a solid next move lined up, I’m way more comfortable pulling the trigger—even if rates aren’t perfect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.