How to connect an investors via biggerpockets

How to connect an investors via biggerpockets

Commercial Real Estate Agent · ntb · Member since 2011 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Dear Fellows,

Please advices me how to find and connect with investors in biggerpockets,com. I need some fund to my rea estate project in my place.

Thank for your attentions

Azami - Lombok Indonesia

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    If you're looking to promote a deal or opportunity, you need to post it in our Marketplace at http://www.biggerpockets.com/marketplace and to post there, you need a PRO or Plus account. That said, our audience is primarily in the US -- I'm not certain how much interest you'd find on a deal in Lombok. Either way, I hope that helps.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.