Looking for Best Property Management in Portland Oregon

Looking for Best Property Management in Portland Oregon

Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes

I’ve been looking for a great property management company here in Portland and cannot seem to find one that doesn’t have someone saying bad things about them. I realize that this may be par for the course in the industry but was wondering if anyone had a go-to company without complaints at least from you all.

Please don't endorse yourself.

Cheers!,

Orlo Alva Flock

0Reply
14 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Further: @Brandon Turner and Josh Dorkin.  Have you guys thought of having a local real estate oriented  services (plumbers, inspectors, etc.) list (like angies-list) that can only be endorsed/rated/reviewed by BP members?  Just a thought.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Orlo Flock 

    Cambridge... depending on your property size not sure what there minimum is.. I know they don't do SFR ,, Jeff Pasadore is the owner great guy and very very good PM.

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Orlo Flock 

    You can call Rappold Property Manangement Company. I know they do SFR up to large multi-family. I've met the owner Troy Rappold in our office meetings a few times and his company works well with smaller investors up to big timers. His fee's are reasonable and communication is great. Good luck!

    Rappold Property Management, LLC

    1125 SE Madison Street, suite #201

    Portland, OR 97214

    503-232-5990

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Awesome!  Thanks for the fast responses.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Wood Village, OR · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    @Orlo Flock 

    I've been using Cascade Community Management for 6 months.  So far things have been very respectable.

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks  Kyle!

  • Lender · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    Give Erlin Taylor a call at A&G.  She has been a great help to me.

    Erlin Taylor

    Managing Member

    A & G Rental Management LLC

    1800 SW First Avenue

    Suite 640

    Portland, OR 97201

    503-241-0676 Phone

    503-243-2805 Fax

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks for all of the help everyone!  In the end,after some research,sifting through reviews and the track records and tediously reviewing contracts, I ended up going with Turner Property  Management.  They seem to be right up my alley, I like their contracts, people skills, and flexibility.  If anything changes and/or inordinately good or bad things happen with them I'll be sure to post it here.  

    Thanks again!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.