The floor guy came to install new floors. When he tore out the old carpet, he told the tenant that he smelled mold. There are no black spots or wet spots, and no leaks at all. The tenant has a husband and 2 young kids. They therefore wanted to stay in the hotel because of that. I put them in the hotel $125 per night for 2 nights. The floor should be complete tomorrow. I called the mold company to check it out Monday as I can't get anyone to come out today. During the checking time and if the company find some mold, what can I do? I can't afford the hotel for too long. I offered them out, but they don't want to. Actually, I regreted to rent to them right after we signed the lease. I've have too many headaches from them already. I read about "to get those tenants out at all costs". But how can I do it? Please help me!
I don't even like to the say the "M" word. As @Dawn Brenengen pointed out, iterations of mold is all over the place and my understanding is that very few of the cultures are actually detrimental to typical humans. The real challenge becomes when you have either a super sensitive tenant to any traces...or a super psychologically sensitive tenant that is quick to flex the tenants rights and demand this and that. Owning a management company we have to confront this issue pretty frequently. I like to use the reasonableness test in these types of situations. If a tenant reports a smell, that triggers an observation. If you see "M" or mildew, it could be treated on the surface with bleach or other mitigating solvents. If you don't see it or even smell it yourself then you have a decision to make. If cleaning the area doesn't satisfy the tenant then another alternative is the mold remediation company. Of course that call is like poking the hive that has now become a whole cottage industry with test-in's, abatement, removal, construction, test-out's...it can be ridiculously expensive. The worst is when you receive the initial $150 test that they offer and it is inconclusive but there are particulates that are of such characteristics that "M" cannot be ruled out. Well thanks for nothing. Now you have to upgrade to the more thorough test and of course they are more likely to find traces of "M" in any of the wet/plumbed areas of the unit. Apologies for the venting...I digress.
The real issue in my opinion is making sure you track down the source. Water intrusion or a plumbing leak can be a latent killer that can lead to major wall and sub-flooring repairs if not identified soon enough. If you do see some signs of "M" or mildew it is at a minimum a sign of trapped moisture. The most common examples we all see is the poorly ventilated bathroom without a fan or a window...combined with long steamy showers.
Thank you, Marian! I'm thinking in the same direction of hiring a professional manager! I've been extra nice because of their young kids and they always use their kids as excuses for everything. They think they are prince/princess but too bad not living in a palace. I once brought her a rug and she refused, saying it's not good enough. She wanted to deduct from the rent to buy a rug of her choice. I didn't let her. She wanted to paint one wall. I said you need to paint it back when you leave and it has to match with the other walls. She was upset. She once called saying the floor is wet. I sent in a plumber right away to find no leaks but somehow they got water on the floor. I told her next time she'll pay for the service charge for false alarms. The husband said he has to be present when the mold test professional comes so he can talk to him directly... When they move out, wish they move into a multi-million dollar house. Austin has lots of beautiful, high end houses. I never had such tenants before!
The husband can be present for the mold test but I would talk to the tester before hand and say, I am paying you I have trouble with these tenants you can not directly say anything to them about the condition of the house. You can tell them what you are doing and what mold is but you need to give all written report and verbal reports to me alone.
Also if you hire a professional manager cut ties with the tenants. I normally would not say this but it sounds like with these tenants you are suffering and all communications should be redirected to the manager. Make a firm point of telling them this. They seem to find a way to manipulate you and they are using it. Just curious if they got new carpet or hard surface floors from you? There are some people who go overboard on the allergens and toxic substance front and would complain about carpets until they are gone.
@Colleen F. agree! I would add to remark to the contractor to avoid the "M" word at all cost, use "mildew" instead (most probably they know this).
@Sherry Chen I am sorry for your situation and hope you get out of it soon. Keep pushing to exit the Lease. Couple of ideas:
1. Start looking for a short term rental, is cheaper than a hotel.
2. Ask your attorney if you can pass some of the heat to the original floor contractor (probably not, but worth asking).
Good luck!
@Sherry Chen how do you make out?