Buildium Referral

Buildium Referral

Real Estate Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 12 votes

I'm planning to sing up with Buildium, so I'm looking for a referral from any current users.  I was using Intuit SparkRent until today when I received a notice that Intuit is closing down the service.  I had been looking at Buildium already, so this just pushed me over the edge.

Thanks,
Jake

0Reply
43 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
11y

@Account Closed I sent you both PMs with referral instructions. 

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · La Plata, MD · Member since 2011 · 216 posts · 117 votes
    11y

    Jake I use Buildium and very happy with it. I don't use all of its feature, mainly the property/tenant profiles and the general ledger for income statements. Once you get the hang of it it is pretty easy to use.

  • Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Buildium is excellent! Highly recommend using them. Good luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2013 · 389 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    @Jake Johnson 

    I second what is being said here. I am very happy with Buildium and it is very scalable. One great feature is the website and tenant portal that comes with it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Hi Grant,

    Thanks for the feedback on Buildium.  I think I am going to go for it.  Could you send me a referral code from their site?  It gives you a $30 amazon gift card and gets me $50 off.  http://www.buildium.com/referral-program/

    Thanks,
    Jake

  • Albany, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I am interested in the same offer that Jake Johnson is looking for. Feel free to send me a message or email!

  • Property Manager · Big Bear Lake, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 330 votes
    11y

    @Jake Johnson & @Phil Park  Do you still need a Buildium referral? I can send you one. If so, pm me with your email addresses, so I can give them to Buildium. Michelle

  • Real Estate Investor · Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Account Closed 

     I was able to get a code from another user.

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2011 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I'm looking for a referral as well!  Thanks!

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2013 · 62 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    I'm looking for one as well.  Thanks

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I am looking for one as well. 

  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Need a referral asap!?!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    We used it briefly and thought it was great for someone with only a handful of rentals, but if you have a large number, I don't think it's up to snuff with the likes of Yardi and Rentmanager.

  • Wholesaler · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2014 · 227 posts · 93 votes
    11y

    If someone could send me a buildium referral I'd really appreciate it. I'd be more that willing to pass to forward once I'm signed up.

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    I would like a buildium referral please!

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed I sent you both PMs with referral instructions. 

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    11y

    If you still need the referral I'd be happy to send one.  Have used it for 5 years and love it.

  • Adam JernowPro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    Buildium is  pretty great. We manage about 300 units of all sizes on it.

    Let me know if you need a code or referral. I got a guy there. 

  • Investor · Niagara Falls, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    im looking for a referral as well

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
    9y

    @stevenbutera

    I'll send you a PM with referral instructions!

    Cheers

  • Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    Hi everyone,

    I would also like a Buildium referral. 

    Thanks
    JC Conchas

  • Jeff CopelandBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    I use Buildium for everything from tenant screening to accounting and love it. 

    Happy to refer anyone who needs it...just PM me your email address (required to enter the referral info).

    Copeland Morgan LLC4.770 Reviews
  • Parlin, NJ · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Hey looking to get a referral for buildium.
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
    8y

    @Ryan Delauz I'll send you a Buildium referral via private message....cheers!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 730 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    I’m about to sign up.. anyone want to refer me? Send me a PM
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 640 posts · 457 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed I'll take care of you man! Sent you a PM...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.