Looking for property management company in Sacramento, CA

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 34 votes
10y

This post is pretty old now, but I stumbled upon it so wanted to add my 2 cents. We're a newer company that is going to be launching in Sacramento soon. I'd love to connect with anyone looking for property management services! We're taking a different approach to hopefully (as @Jeff Jamieson mentioned) make our services great for the property owner AND the renter.

Please comment here or message me. I'd love to connect and see how we can help you or hear what you are looking for in a property management firm!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sacramento County, CA · Member since 2013 · 104 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    Hi @Anja Brey 

    I've had great experience with Sacramento Delta Property Management company.  They have been around for a very long time and were always responsive.  http://sacdelt.com/

    Good Luck!

  • Elk Grove, CA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Sean, how much they charge?

  • Rocklin CA · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    I rented from them about a decade ago and they seemed OK from my point of view

  • Property Manager · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    This post is pretty old now, but I stumbled upon it so wanted to add my 2 cents. We're a newer company that is going to be launching in Sacramento soon. I'd love to connect with anyone looking for property management services! We're taking a different approach to hopefully (as @Jeff Jamieson mentioned) make our services great for the property owner AND the renter.

    Please comment here or message me. I'd love to connect and see how we can help you or hear what you are looking for in a property management firm!

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Chris Kirk, who is your company?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.