NC rental contract

NC rental contract

Greensboro, NC · Member since 2014 · 212 posts · 143 votes

Would someone (a realtor I assume) with access to the NC forms share with me the most recent NC Standard Form 410 T as well as the pet and maintenance addenda?  The version I have is a couple of years old and I believe 7/14 or so is the most recent version.  PM me if you can help.  Thanks

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y

These guys post them on their website:

http://signaturepropmgmt.com/tenant-services/maint...

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    These guys post them on their website:

    http://signaturepropmgmt.com/tenant-services/maint...

  • Greensboro, NC · Member since 2014 · 212 posts · 143 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    These guys post them on their website:

    http://signaturepropmgmt.com/tenant-services/maint...

     Thanks for the reply Sue. I should have mentioned that I looked online fairly extensively before posting.  The one Signature has out is an older version, which is also what I found elsewhere. 

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Are you sure there's a more recent one than 2013?  You can call the NC Assoc of Realtors and ask: 

    800-443-9956

  • Greensboro, NC · Member since 2014 · 212 posts · 143 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Are you sure there's a more recent one than 2013?  You can call the NC Assoc of Realtors and ask: 

    800-443-9956

     I checked...it is 7/14

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Derek B.:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Are you sure there's a more recent one than 2013?  You can call the NC Assoc of Realtors and ask: 

    800-443-9956

     I checked...it is 7/14

     Ah, sorry to waste your time.  I'm pretty good at sleuthing the internet.  Maybe I can find it :-)

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Well, here's a copy that has "sample" written across it, but if you just wanted to read it, you could do that.  It's apparently copyrighted, though, so it wouldn't be kosher to use it without permission.

    If your local Apartment Association has affordable memberships, they will probably have a contract you can use, or they may even allow members to download the Assoc of Realtor forms.

    https://app.propertyware.com/pw/setup/mail_merge_i...

    Good luck :-)

  • Greensboro, NC · Member since 2014 · 212 posts · 143 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Well, here's a copy that has "sample" written across it, but if you just wanted to read it, you could do that.  It's apparently copyrighted, though, so it wouldn't be kosher to use it without permission.

    If your local Apartment Association has affordable memberships, they will probably have a contract you can use, or they may even allow members to download the Assoc of Realtor forms.

    https://app.propertyware.com/pw/setup/mail_merge_i...

    Good luck :-)

     Thanks Sue, I can at least see whats changed from the newest version to the one I have been using.

  • Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Here are the more updated forms: https://signaturerealestatellc.com/agreements-forms/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.