Anybody know any decent foundation/structural engineers in indy?

Anybody know any decent foundation/structural engineers in indy?

Greenwood, IN · Member since 2013 · 346 posts · 93 votes

I have a house on contract, and there is a crack on the cement stab, that I want someone with knowledge above and beyond the normal home inspection to look at.

Anybody know any decent foundation/structural engineers in the indianapolis area

Thank you

Gabe

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2011 · 80 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Either IFS or Americrawl.  Both are great.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2011 · 253 posts · 112 votes
    10y

    Hey @Mike Knowles!  Thanks for the recommendations.  I have a foundation issue as well that I need to have an engineer look at.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'm in CA otherwise I'd help you out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.