Property Mgmt Companies in Columbus, OH

Property Mgmt Companies in Columbus, OH

Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey everyone, I just picked up my second property and now have 3 units.  I'm working on a deal with a partner that will give me a total of 5 units and I want to start looking at property management companies for as we continue to grow.  Does anyone have any good recommendations for the Columbus, Ohio area?  Thanks!


David

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Robert EllisBusiness Member
Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
Originally posted by @David Lim:

Hey everyone, I just picked up my second property and now have 3 units.  I'm working on a deal with a partner that will give me a total of 5 units and I want to start looking at property management companies for as we continue to grow.  Does anyone have any good recommendations for the Columbus, Ohio area?  Thanks!


David

 David Panzera is a member on BP and I've met with personally. He does a good job on counseling you and walking you through the entire process. I would recommend meeting with him as you interview property managers. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Hi David, There are many property management companies in the central ohio area. I encourage you to really do your homework on them. Many are not what they appear, often times looking at there best interest rather than the clients. I have worked for several PM companies over the years and have loads of horror stories. I am finally very happy with where I landed currently. Best of luck on your search for a great property manager. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Congrats David. Try Donny Thompson, ERA Real Estate. My first property manager cost me thousands in vacancy losses. Donny came in and made everything right. 

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @David Lim:

    Hey everyone, I just picked up my second property and now have 3 units.  I'm working on a deal with a partner that will give me a total of 5 units and I want to start looking at property management companies for as we continue to grow.  Does anyone have any good recommendations for the Columbus, Ohio area?  Thanks!


    David

     David Panzera is a member on BP and I've met with personally. He does a good job on counseling you and walking you through the entire process. I would recommend meeting with him as you interview property managers. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 205 posts · 62 votes
    10y

    Thank you, @Robert Ellis! Happy to help answer any of your questions, David. Feel free to private message any time, and good luck!

    -David Panzera

  • Real Estate Agent · Grove City, OH · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello 

    Ask Property Group has a excellent rating for property management, they are located in Powell, OH, let Adam know Ambra referred you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.