Property Management in Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)

Property Management in Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)

Cupertino, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes

I am interested in the Dallas Fort Worth market, but have been struggling to find a good property management company to manage my potential investments there. All the companies I have contacted have either not responded or not up to par with the current property management company that I have managing my property in Florida. 

Has anyone used Renter's Warehouse? I have heard several folks mention One Prop, but I have heard not so good things about them (i.e. frequent tenant turnover, lack of response).

0Reply
33 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 506 posts · 311 votes
    10y

    I use ONEprop for my three in Allen, Sachse and Plano.  I'm biased, I worked there 7 years and now for ONEprop in San Antonio. 

    I have forwarded your comments to the Dallas branch manager for his use.

    We certainly don't want this to be what people are saying!

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    I understand your sentiment where PMs in Dallas are concerned. There are lots of them yet not very many that do a great job. I recommend you contact Britteny with Healy Property Management, www.healyrussell.com or Charmaine with Coldwell Banker APEX Property Management, ww.cbdallas.com/pages/we-manage-it-completely. Both are very professional and know the market well.
  • Real Estate Agent · Sachse/Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    I am a CPMS however, I use The Mardia Group for PM.  Chris has great rates!  Otherwise, The Lisa Richardson Team at our Keller Williams office does pretty well. Let me know if I can put you in touch with either one of them

  • Turnkey Service Provider · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    I'd be happy to discuss your needs and explore if Texas Haus Management is a right fit for you. We not only manage rentals, but also help investors source properties and oversee rehabs if necessary.

    Feel free to PM me.

  • Cupertino, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Thank you all for the suggestions. Has anyone heard or used Moxie Property Management? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I use Enrique Arjona with RDE Capital group. He has done very goof for me and has fair pricing. Private message me if you would like his info. 

  • Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    We have used Westrom Group for the last 4 yrs, they found us great tenants. Jon's team is very responsive when it comes to maintenance and always on time with statements and rent deposits. Jon Westrom can give you more details.

  • Cupertino, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    thank you all for the suggestions

  • Real Estate Investor · Fullerton, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Patty Tran  Which PM company did you end up going with? Would love to hear about your experiences since I'm in the same boat as you.  

  • Cupertino, CA · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I ended up not buying in Dallas and invested elsewhere. We have friends that use Oneprop.

  • Real Estate Investor/Broker · Irving, TX · Member since 2015 · 520 posts · 263 votes
    9y
    Norniella Management - Contact Ernesto and tell him I sent you. They are growing rapidly because their service is second to none!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.