Recommendations for Property Mgmt Companies - Lancaster, PA?

Recommendations for Property Mgmt Companies - Lancaster, PA?

Real Estate Investor · New Hope, PA · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 113 votes

Hi All!  

My husband and I currently have a rental portfolio in the central NJ and Philadelphia area (that we manage with our team).  We in the process of purchasing a mid sized apartment building in the Lancaster, PA vicinity.  Since this will be our first purchase in this area, we would love to talk to property management companies that might be a potential partner for us. We would also love to talk to local investors as well. We have a network here in NJ, but we are also looking to build a network in Lancaster.

Any recommendations on property management companies that serve the Lancaster vicinity would be super appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!!

Liz Faircloth

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kris KaufmanPro Member
    Investor · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    We use rick winterstoms property mgt out of Lancaster City. They have done a good job for us so far. Another good manager is bob krieder with Berkshire Hathaway. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Liz - I'm relatively new here, but I believe there is a BP member Nate Jones (https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/SlateHouseGrou...) that runs a PM group in this area.

    I can't vouch for them specifically, but he's been helpful on a few forums posts I've had, and figured I'd pass it along. I'm in the Lancaster area, and like I said, just starting out, but would be happy to assist in whatever I can.

    Best of luck!

  • Property Manager · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    David -- thanks for the mention.  :)

    Liz - We are a property management and investment company in Central PA, headquartered in Lancaster.  The company is SlateHouse Group.  Shoot me an email or just call me (contact info in the signature) --  happy to set up a time to chat to give you background on our company and the local area.  I actually grew up in Lititz, so I know the county really well.  Also, we will be expanding to the Philadelphia area later this year, so it'd be good to have a local connection for when we do that.  It's been really interesting to see how much investment has increased in Lancaster in the last couple years.  

  • Real Estate Investor · New Hope, PA · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 113 votes
    10y

    Thank you so much for responding and the recommendations!  

    Thank you @Kris Kaufman for the suggestion.  Do you mind messaging me with Rick and Bob's contact information? Anything you have to pass along would be super appreciated!

    Thanks @David M. for suggesting Nate Jones!

    @Nate Jones Thanks so much for responding as well! I will be reaching out to you very soon! 

    Thanks all!! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.