Handyman Referral in Jersey City/Hudson County

Handyman Referral in Jersey City/Hudson County

Rental Property Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 30 posts · 8 votes

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone know of a reliable handyman in Hudson County, New Jersey. Thanks a lot!

Warren

0Reply
26 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2013 · 186 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    Hi Warren, what type of work do you need done?  I may have someone for you.  You can pm me if that's easier.

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi - 

    Have you tried searching with home advisor? http://www.homeadvisor.com/

    I've not utilized this, however, appears to be a starting point of reference.

  • Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
    10y

    Hey @Warren L. feel free to PM me, I have a few people I use and would be happy to recommend to you.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2012 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Thanks a lot guys. I tried using homeadvisor in the past but the people who responded don't seem very reliable. I have also tried using Angie's list, YellowPages and Yelp. So far I haven't found a good team yet. @John Errico and @Cheryl Schuck, I just PM you guys. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.