Good law firm in Wichita KS for eviction process

Good law firm in Wichita KS for eviction process

Wichita, KS · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 2 votes

To all Wichita KS investors,

Does anyone know a good law firm for eviction process?

I also need help with updating my lease agreement.

I'm not sure what law firm is knowledgeable and trust worthy.

Thanks for your help in advance. 

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
10y

kurt holmes

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    kurt holmes

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    10y

    @Huynhnhu Tran

    Knock on wood I have not had to complete an eviction yet, however when the time arises I'd use Eviction One -- a service affiliated with Toomey Pilgreen Lawfirm in town.

  • Investor · Hays, KS · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    How about a law firm (in Wichita, KS) for pursuing financial compensation for tenant damages?  I made a separate topic (in part just to share the story a bit) but I'll ask here as well.  Thanks.

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Frank Ojile. He will call you back promptly and take care of all your needs. He is awesome. He has done many seminars for investors and has all the forms you might need to do what you need to do. Look him up. this post will not allow me to send his phone number.

    Tell him Kim Kretchmar sent you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.