Ooba tooba or New Venetian Gold?

Ooba tooba or New Venetian Gold?

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Looking for advice on granite countertops that will look good with White cabinets, Agreeable Gray walls, and a beige-ish floor tile. Would ooba-tooba granite be a good fit here? Level 2 River White Granite and Venetian Gold Granite are two other options I'm looking at...

The home is a rental property which I'll either move back into or sell in 2-5 years.

This is the wall and floor color

This is the kitchen with the old cabinets..Cabinet uppers and lowers are going in painted white.

You can see where he island will go

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wasilla, AK · Member since 2016 · 277 posts · 139 votes
    10y

    Personally... I'll go with the green granite every time because it's my favorite color (and I have in several houses).  If I were moving back in, I'd go with that.  However, I don't think it will go with the white cabs.  If it's all the same to you, the neutral tones will go better with the white.  That's my opinion.  I'm not sure what the other colors look like, but if the gold is similar with the floor tile, that would probably be a nice color bracket for the white cabs.

  • Rental Property Investor · Rockford, IL · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Ooba-Tooba?

    Why do I feel like I'm watching "The Jetsons"?

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Venetian Gold will appeal to many more people than Uba Tuba will. You want your property to appeal to the widest array of buyers as possible, right?

  • Cumming, GA · Member since 2014 · 218 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    New venetian gold.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.