Property Management Companies in Killeen Tx

Property Management Companies in Killeen Tx

Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes

I'm currently looking to purchase rental properties in Killeen Tx.  Can anyone recommend any good Property Management companies?  I live outside of Texas so I really need a good PM company that is easy to communicate with and hopefully easy to manage.  Thanks ahead of time!

1Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

David IvyPro Member
Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 352 posts · 699 votes
9y

@Andre Bederio

I bought a fourplex in Killeen earlier this year, and it's been doing very well so far. I'm also an investment focused Realtor who works the greater Austin area. I recommend getting in touch with @Brian Adams for advice on the Killeen market, including good property managers.

I'm happy to help you with anything I can.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • David IvyPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 352 posts · 699 votes
    9y

    @Andre Bederio

    I bought a fourplex in Killeen earlier this year, and it's been doing very well so far. I'm also an investment focused Realtor who works the greater Austin area. I recommend getting in touch with @Brian Adams for advice on the Killeen market, including good property managers.

    I'm happy to help you with anything I can.

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Andre Bederio my team is building a website that will help investors and landlords to self manage property. Let me know if you're interested to see a demo via Google Hangout, we're looking for a few landlords to join a Beta program.

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    David Ivy Thanks for your response. I do have some questions about your mfh I will message you about. Sophyan Julio Thank you but I am going to utilize PM companies to manage my properties.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
    9y

    The brokerage I work for, StarPointe Realty, does a good job and manages my own fourplex I own in Killeen.  

    Other PMs I usually recommend depending on the type of property is Linneman Realty or Lone Star Realty, though I have no personal experience with either. 

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 60 votes
    9y

    I own 8 income properties in Killeen.  They are all under management with Linnemann Realty.  I've been 100% satisfied with their services.  You can flip through their reviews yourself on Google and see what others think of the company.  I think you'll like what you'll find.  If you choose to interview Linnemann Realty, ask for Becky.  She is the Director of Operations and an overall awesome person!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.